- This event has passed.
Update on Collaborative Efforts to Reduce Erosion on Auburn Ravine Upstream from Fowler Road Bridge through Elimination of Non-native Flora and Bank Restoration
January 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Anthony J. Plescia, Jr. – Sacramento native; Placer County (Virginiatown) resident since 1994.
- U.C. Davis – B.A. in Spanish Literature 1971
- C.S.U.S. – California Standard Secondary Teaching Credential in Spanish/Italian/Art History 1973
- C.S.U.S. – M.A. in Spanish Literature and Culture 1983
- Family in Placer County since 1970.
- Member of Auburn Ravine/Coon Creek Watershed Preservation Group
- SARSAS Member since 2010
- Property owner with 1000′ feet of frontage on Auburn Ravine since 1994.
- Creator and Administrator of Virginiatown Historical Society Facebook page.
- Lincoln resident since 1981
- U. S. Navy – 8 years, Navy P3 Orion Communication and Cryptographic equipment support
- Hewlett-Packard (Retired)– 26 years in Logistics and Mission Critical Support of HP products
- Placer County Fire Mitigation Coordinator(Retired) – 8 years, Placer County Fire Safe Alliance – Chair
- Rural Lincoln Municipal Advisory Council – Chair, Greater Lincoln Fire Safe Council – Chair
- Property owner on Fowler Rd. with over 1000’ of frontage on Auburn Ravine since 1997